In preparatory courses, students will be helped to sit and pass the exam at their appropriate level and to get an official DELE certificate. For four weeks, registered students can use our Internet course contact point to study as and when they wish, organising their own time-tables, setting their personal objectives and referring any doubts to teachers of Spanish who are experts in preparing candidates for DELE exams. In these tutorial sessions, the instructors will:
- correct students’ mock exam papers, giving them hints, advice and comments aimed at helping them to pass the real examination;
- monitor their progress for the whole duration of the course;
- address and solve their doubts and queries;
- correct and comment on the essays they submit;
- conduct real-time oral exams of students through video-conferencing or over the telephone.
- 12 March to 23 May 2019, level A2 (40 hours). Tuesday and Thursday from 18:00 to 20:15.
- 15 March to 24 May 2019, level B2 (40 hours). Tuesday and from 18:45 to 21:00.
- 40 hours: €275.
- 30 hours: €200.
- 20 hours: €175.
What is included?
- Twenty, thirty or forty hours of classroom teaching.
- Course materials.
- Certificate of course completion.
- Access to the library, study area and computer lab.
- Wi-Fi Access in the Language Centre.