The University of León's Language Center offers a wide range of academic programs related to learning Spanish as a foreign language.
The City of León.Castile and León Region. Spain.
Speak, study, live and enjoy Spanish in León.
Get to know León
Discover the leisure activities the city has available.
It won’t all be studying. Soak up local customs, visit the province, try local foods...
These courses are aimed at university students (including ERASMUS students and students bound by international agreements with the University of León) as well as at non-university students who wish to consolidate and / or increase their knowledge of Spanish.
First Half of September Course
2021: 5 September to 16 September
Second Half of September Course
2021: 19 September to 30 September
- 9.30 – 11.30 Classes
- 11.30 – 12.00 Break
- 12.00 – 14.00 Classes
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced
- Taking a test level is needed if you are not a beginner
- 3 ECTS credits
- Conditions for credit recognition
- 80% of attendance to classes
- a minimum final grade of 5 out of 10 (Pass) in the course evaluation
- Erasmus students and students from partner universities will get a discount: €240
What is included?
- 40 hours of classroom teaching (20 hours per week)
- Course materials
- Certificate of completion of the course
- Wi-Fi access in the Language Centre.