The minimum age required to sign up is 18.
Registration and Course Fee Payment
Applicants must fill in the registration form:registration
Payments must be made in euro by bank transfer to the Centro de Idiomas bank account. All bank charges must be paid by the student.
The bank transfer or a copy of the transfer details must show the student's full name and passport number, quoting the reference "Spanish Courses".
Students must pay course fees in full in advance of the commencement of the course.
Once the application form is complete and payment made, the following documents must be submitted to this email address: email@example.com
- A scanned Passport size photograph with a white background.
- A scanned Passport or Identity card
- A valid proof of payment of 30% of the total full course fee (either a copy of the transfer or the original bank deposit slip). That amount will be deducted from the full course fees. Course fees (the first term's fees plus tuition fees) must be paid pay in full in advance of the commencement of the course.
- A copy of the student's Medical Insurance. Course fees do not include medical assistance; therefore private insurance to cover medical care should be arranged for non-EU foreign students. EU students need to bring with them an official duly completed Form E-111/ E-128, which will entitle them to free medical assistance under the Spanish public health system.
- BOOKING: Only in the event of cancellation by the management of the School of a course/level will the deposit be refunded or credited against the cost of another course programmed for the same academic year.
- TUITION FEES: Refunds on tuition fees will only be made with due cause, by means of a formal documented request presented during the first week of the course. Visa refusal or similar issues will not be considered due cause for refund; therefore the payment will be credited against the cost of another course programmed for the same academic year.