The minimum age required to register in our courses is 18. Students under 18 may exceptionally be accepted (for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registration and Course Fee Payment
Applicants must fill in the registration form: click here
Payments must be made in euro by bank transfer to the Centro de Idiomas bank account. All bank charges must be paid by the student.
The bank transfer or a copy of the transfer details must show the student's full name and passport number, quoting the reference "Spanish Courses".
50% of the total full course fee must be paid within 10 days after the registration date as "reservation fee". The "reservation fee" will be deducted from the full course fees.
Course fees must be paid in full a month in advance of the commencement of the course.
The Letter of Acceptance to apply for a STUDENT VISA -if requested- will be sent after the payment of reservation fees.
Once the application form is complete and the payment made, the following documents must be submitted to our email address: email@example.com
- A scanned Passport size photograph with a white background.
- A scanned Passport or Identity card.
- A valid proof of payment of 50% of the total full course fee (either a copy of the transfer or the original bank deposit slip). That amount will be deducted from the full course fees.
- A copy of the student's Medical Insurance. Course fees do not include medical assistance; therefore private insurance to cover medical care should be arranged for non-EU foreign students. EU students need to bring with them an official duly completed Form E-111/ E-128, which will entitle them to free medical assistance under the Spanish public health system.
- RESERVATION FEE
- Only in the event of cancellation by the management of the Language Centre of a course will the deposit be refunded or credited against the cost of another course programmed for the same academic year.
- Refunds on reservation fees will only be made with due cause. In case of VISA REFUSAL -or document of a similar nature necessary to access the country-, the "reservation fee" will ONLY be refunded - after a €130 deduction for management cost - if the refund request is accompanied by an official document, issued by the Embassy or Consulate, where it is expressly stated that the visa has been denied to the applicant. If this document is not attached, the refund request will not be considered. In this case, the amount paid may be applied to another scheduled course for the same academic year.
- NON-PAYMENT OF COURSE FEES
- If students do not pay the full course fees four weeks before the start of the course, that is, the pending 50% part of the course fees after discounting the "reservation fee", the relevant authorities will be notified of the registration cancellation in case a Letter of Acceptance has been already issued for the student.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE
- The cost of medical insurance policies processed through the Language Centre will not be reimbursed in any case.